the big easy -> Archer

welcome to the big easy, a real life site based in the vibrant city of new orleans. please register your character's first and last name using uppercase letters. the skin is best viewed in chrome with the use of an ad blocker.
welcome
june 15th happy three years! check out the announcement here!
updates

Add Reply

Archer

word count : 250+, may get wordy or be lazy depending on situation in thread
rundown of character:
+ Ka'eo is a native Hawaiian man who used to be a literal astronaut, met his wife working at NASA, and moved to NOLA several years ago. He is a single father to an almost 4-year-old named Makana. Right now, he owns a gaming lounge and more or less flies under the radar. He's a gentle giant with a bright smile that just loves everyone.
+ Darcy is a deaf bakery owner from Texas who is amongthe sick and very unimpressed by having to deal with two life-threatenig illnesses in one lifetime. Otherwise, she is funny, open, patient, and loves meeting new people. She also love it to death when people speak to her in ASL or want to learn it.
+ Evelyn is a mother of four, the youngest of which was a Halloween baby. It was a rough birth and she is only recently beginning to unpack how she feels about that, as well as some other issues. She teaches history, but now that school is out, is pretty much just a stay at home mom. She was adopted at birth by a Chinese couple and can make a mean orange chicken.
+ Noah is a father of three who lost his leg in a car accident when the youngest was still a newborn. That was several years ago. Right now, he's gearing up to give his wife the wedding she didn't get the first time around, and working on being less of a man-child and more of an Adult.
reply time: 1-3 days. Sometimes multiple times a day, depending.
notes: The only one involved in the event rn is Darcy. Everyone else I'm more or less keeping clear of it? But they all need more things going on. Up for pretty much anything!
ahoy! would ka'eo need a babysitter? can dimi babysit? can we thread them?? :3
DIMITRA BLACK

Tbh he could definitely use a babysitter! Right now I have him pretty much taking Makana with him everywhere but I would love to have him be able to do more without her, and without relying in his in-laws. He'll be a wreck the first time. But we should totally thread and make this a thing! (8
EVELYN WALKER yes ok! i can probably get that up today (we're having a party tomorrow so depends on how fast i get this place cleaned lmfao) or go ahead if you beat me to it?
DIMITRA BLACK

I probably won't get to it before you do, so have at it! This'll be fun!
EVELYN WALKER i tagged you in it, but hope this works!! thread
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply