the big easy -> Rules

welcome to the big easy, a real life site based in the vibrant city of new orleans. please register your character's first and last name using uppercase letters. the skin is best viewed in chrome with the use of an ad blocker.
welcome
june 15th happy three years! check out the announcement here!
updates
Forum Rules subtitle format

MM/DD - MM/DD

Add Reply

Rules
away rules

There are two kinds of aways that you can have on TBE. The first is a slow posting away - if your life has got a little bit more hectic, or are gone for less than five days, copy the code below and let us know by posting in this thread, like a reply. You are not excused from checks with this away. (this is not a mandatory away, some people just like letting people know whats going on!)

The second is an absence where you will not be posting at all, and is for over than five days. Post these as a new thread in this forum, with the dates as your subtitle ((mm/dd - mm/dd)) You are excused from checks with an absence.

Absences over two weeks will get you on probation when you're back. probation will last the duration of your away

putting up an absence after a check goes up will not excuse you from the check - extenuating circumstances accepted, just talk to us. If you're not comfortable putting an absence remember we don't ask for reasons you're gone, so please don't just disappear.

CODE
[thread2][align=left] [b]name:[/b] [b]characters:[/b] [b]dates:[/b] [b]reason:[/b] optional! [/align][/thread2]
name: Ashley
characters: Ben Prescott,Madeline Walker, Peyton Rhodes, Rheana McCormick, Rohan Gupta, Rose Touchet, Susannah Phillips* and Tim Burman
dates: 06/18-06/25
reason: I know I've been saying for 2 years that I'm going to fix my sleep schedule but now I have to. My daughter isn't in a summer school program so I can't nap during the day. I'm going to spend this week fixing it. I'll still be posting but obviously adjusting my hours so I'm not sure how many threads I'll hit.

name: kae
characters: mathieu d'entremont, theodore sherwood, donatello de luca, russell hughes, gregory trembley
dates: 06/23 to 06/25 & 06/30 to 07/03
reason:
weekend #1: there's a yearly festive thing going on in my home town, celebrating our privateering history and i'm going down there for the weekend. i'll be pretty busy all day and might want more sleep then normal so i'll be sporadically posting if i can.
weekend #2: canada day weekend! spending the weekend with family hoping going places where there's water and i can swim and explore, places i haven't been in a while so that's going to be pretty hectic too but i should be on at night and able to post. i'll be invisible on discord the whole time though so you can reach me there or snapchat if you've got it
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply