the big easy -> Archer

rules » plot » want ads » codes » application » face claim » faq » directory » members » advertise » credits
navigation
welcome to the big easy, a real life site based in the vibrant city of new orleans. please register your character's first and last name using uppercase letters. the skin is best viewed in chrome with the use of an ad blocker.
welcome
new orleans, louisiana
august 30th hop in the posting contest here!!

july 15th nano and the event have been closed! congratulations to air for having the most points in the contest!

updates

Add Reply

Archer

word count : literally anything; depends on situation
rundown of character: darcy knight is a bakery owner. she makes pretty damn awesome cakes, donuts, cupcakes, etc. she's been toying with the idea of starting a nonprofit to benefit area teens who are disabled somehow, though would like to focus on deaf teens, as she lost her hearing at a very young age due to antibiotics that saved her life. she has a service dog, an obese black pug named pugsley. she has a pretty good sense of humor overall, and especially about her deafness. she got sick during the superpox fiasco and has been kind of bummed ever since.
reply time: usually within a day or two
notes: she can read lips, and communicates with people who don't sign by either using text-to-speech on her phone or writing it down.
i can offer caroline. they're both chefs/bakers. caroline is currently setting up to open her restaurant and i know that we once said that she's a regular (mainly in looking at the cakes) at darcy's place.
CAROLINE DAWSON yaaaaaaas, they can bake awesome things together!
any thread ideas??
maybe darcy stops by caroline's new location, seeing her through the window, and decides to pay her a visit since caroline is always stopping in at darcy's? you know i suck at ideas.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply