the big easy -> Pantry Party

welcome to the big easy, a real life site based in the vibrant city of new orleans. please register your character's first and last name using uppercase letters. the skin is best viewed in chrome with the use of an ad blocker.
welcome
july 15th nano and the event have been closed! congratulations to air for having the most points in the contest!

june 15th happy three years! check out the announcement here!

updates
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Pantry Party, sisters

Girls night?

Text Message
texting
SIS
isn't every night a girls night? xP

Besides what you have with your friends.

Text Message
texting
SIS
Is my older yet somehow cooler - sister asking to have a girls night out with her favorite little sister in the whole world?

I don't know if you're my favorite sister...I do have sister in laws to consider now.

Text Message
texting
SIS
*GASPS* You can probably hear that all the way from over here... of COURSE I'm your favoritest sister in the whole wide world!

But they're soooooooo great. They send me things from Los Angeles. You just have pastries:P

Text Message
texting
SIS
OH PLEASE!! Those pastries are the best AND I also have plenty of childhood embarrassing stories to tell about you. So HA! Two awesome things...

I also have plenty of you! I can post some all over Facebook so tour friends can see them.

Text Message
texting
SIS
Two can play at that game you know... I'm sure I can find plenty of embarrassing photos of you too. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

I can take it. Can you?

Text Message
texting
SIS
... maybe. I mean you are older soooooo I've got to have way more ammo to throw at you.

But your friends are more connected online than mine. Plus, your future bosses will see them

Text Message