the big easy -> Stand And Deliver

rules » plot » want ads » codes » application » face claim » faq » directory » members » advertise » credits
navigation
welcome to the big easy, a real life site based in the vibrant city of new orleans. please register your character's first and last name using uppercase letters. the skin is best viewed in chrome with the use of an ad blocker.
welcome
new orleans, louisiana
august 30th hop in the posting contest here!!

july 15th nano and the event have been closed! congratulations to air for having the most points in the contest!

updates

Add Reply

Stand And Deliver, OPEN FC FOR L. REINHART
run me like a river
so this here is a very open request for a future love interest for ames. this is not a finals request mostly because i would rather see how they go together and whatnot. this will also be a slow-moderate burn!

this guy, who i'm just going to call guy, is super open. i would love if he and ames had pretty different backgrounds - she comes from a wealthy, close and supportive family, and is super into her education. but if you would rather not, that's fine.

i do have a sort of specific plot in mind. amelia's last boyfriend was horrible to her, made her feel bad about herself, essentially was just a step above emotionally abusive. since they broke up, amelia's had trouble trusting guys not to hurt her. guy here, has his own reasons for not wanting a relationship, be that a shitty ex-girlfriend, a nasty divorce in his family, or whatever you want basically. and they meet and there's something there. they end up in a kind of position where they care about the other, but neither is willing to take a step forward. there's a misunderstanding, and they both get kind of hurt, and we could kind of go from there!

i can tell this is kind of vague, but i want whoever ends up writing guy to have freedom in the character. i'm fine with any face, and he should be between age 19 to 22ish, maybe 23. the gif is of noora and william from skam, which i love, so if you want to draw inspiration there, i wouldn't complain!!

i'm not lina, but she'll be so pumped!
Yeeeessss!! You're my favorite!! If you want to chat, you can find me on discord @ polina#1339
this is still open!

retired ad

This ad has been filled/is no longer needed.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply