the big easy -> Secret Santa

rules » plot » want ads » codes » application » face claim » faq » directory » members » advertise » credits
navigation
welcome to the big easy, a real life site based in the vibrant city of new orleans. please register your character's first and last name using uppercase letters. the skin is best viewed in chrome with the use of an ad blocker. upon acceptance ask a member/admin for our discord link!
welcome
new orleans, louisiana

january 1st happy New Years! ringing it in with a new skin! we're welcoming back the new member spotlight and member birthdays this year! keep your eyes peeled for things old and new coming your way

november 20th sign up for secret santa by december 1st. send elle your e-mail.

november 15th new holiday skin!
updates

Add Reply
New Poll

Secret Santa, closes dec 1st
Nov 20 2017, 07:45 PM

happy holidays

That's what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown.

It's a TBE tradition to do a Secret Santa for members. Participation is completely optional, but if you would like to participate, provide your e-mail to ELLE and post the code below in this thread. We are using elfster this year which will randomly match you with someone by sending their name to your e-mail.

• sign up by december 1st 11:59PM by giving elle your e-mail and posting the code below
  • on december 2nd an email will go out with your secret santa name
  • by december 19th 11:59PM, send your gift via PM to elle or nat. If you HAVE elle, don't send the present to her. if you have nat, don't send her present to her.
  • on december 25th, you'll have all your lovely gifts made and posted for your viewing pleasure!

here's the link to last years if you're lazy and just want to copy/paste click

If you have any questions, let one of us know. Happy holidays <3

disclaimer: the e-mail might go to your spam. you will get a confirmation e-mail when i add you as well as the email on the 1st saying your -person's name. make sure you get that confirmation e-mail so you know you're included

• CODE

[dohtml]<center><div class="infothread"><div class="infothreadt">your name/method of torture</div><br>

<b>favourite celebrities:</b> list as many as you like<p>

<b>favourite books:</b>  list as many as you like<p>

<b>favourite tv shows/movies:</b>  list as many as you like<p>

<b>favourite music/bands/artists:</b>  list as many as you like<p>

<b>favourite colours</b>  list as many as you like<p>

<b>hobbies/interests:</b>  list as many as you like<p>

<b>others:</b> anything else that might help someone make something for you?<p>

</div></center>[/dohtml]
    Nov 20 2017, 07:48 PM

elle

favourite celebrities: harrison ford. deepika padukone. sonam kapoor, naomi scott. gal gadot. camila mendes. rahul kolhi. niall horan. harry styles. phoebe tonkin. dulce maria.

favourite books: harry potter series, dan brown series, court of mist and fury series

favourite tv shows/movies: WONDERWOMAN. speechless. LUCIFER. bones. aos. harry potter movies. free willy omg. remember the titans. the blind side. almost any football movie, but i dont actually like football go figure. frozen. lilo and stitch (OHANA MEANS FAMILY I CRY EVERY TIME) anything disney really. this is where i leave you. love actually.

favourite music/bands/artists: ONE DIRECTION MAKES ME CRY . demi lovato. serena ryder. tyler shaw. shawn mendes. shawn hook. 5 seconds of summer. the arkells. tom odell. the eagles. the beatles. genesis. phil collins. anything disney. hans zimmer is a fucking god. s club 7. britney spears. spice girls

favourite colours purple

hobbies/interests: i get very passionate about south asian rep. proud canadian. yes i love hockey. i love sibling relationships, anything that has to do with family makes me weep. i think im combining hobbies and interests with others oops. whatever. i love dogs so freaking much. i played clarinet in band so i really love music a lot as well. wicked is an amazing musical, love musicals. i play volleyball.

others: i love orcas

Nov 20 2017, 07:59 PM

nat

favourite celebrities: harry styles, ashton irwin, callum hood, diana ross's grandson (raheem), bernie sanders, elizabeth warren

favourite books: harry potter series, mortal instruments series, dark artifices series, great and terrible beauty series, rebecca, outsiders, court of thorns and roses series, legend trilogy, the young elite trilogy, shakespeare, the girl you left behind, me before you series

favourite tv shows/movies: this is us, harry potter, disney, robin hood prince of thieves, game of thrones, robin hood bbc, downton abbey, outsiders, hook, outdaughtered, one tree hill, friday night lights, shadowhunters, the tudors, st. elmo’s fire,the borgias, ladylike from buzzfeed, all the old christmas cartoons (rudolph, year without a santa claus, santa claus is coming to town, how the grinch stole christmas etc)

favourite music/bands/artists: one direction (and zayn, harry, and niall solo), 5sos, 80s hair bands, maren morris, 90s music, eagles, bon jovi, mcfly, rooney, locksley, the weeknd, lady gaga, kings of leon, michael jackson, shania twain, garth brooks, hanson, nsync, backstreet boys, spice girls, little mix but only the new album

favourite colours blue, yellow, orange

hobbies/interests: i like to make pretty things with my hands. i love politics and debating. severe sweet tooth. love traveling. interested in: politics, books, writing, new music, conspiracy theories, make up, hairstyles, recipes that require 5 ingredients or less, organization diys, actually anything diy.

others: check your spelling because misspelled words on beautiful things make english teachers cry. also i really like buzzfeed lists and stuff. i still have so much love for jobama memes. .

Nov 21 2017, 02:51 PM

sarah

favourite celebrities: evan rachel wood, joseph gordon levitt, madelaine petsch, emily vancamp, bernie sanders... i don't really follow many celebrities.

favourite books: harry potter, shadowhunters series (mortal instruments, infernal devices, dark artifices), pretty little liars, lying game, baby sitters club, the outsiders, hunger games series, anything written by sarah dessen

favourite tv shows/movies: the 100, riverdale, the flash, legends of tomorrow, shannara chronicles, sailor moon, harry potter, full house, fuller house

favourite music/bands/artists: bright eyes, fall out boy, taking back sunday, dashboard confessional, jimmy eat world, brand new, garth brooks, cute is what we aim for, death cab for cutie, ed sheeran

favourite colours black, blue, purple, brown

hobbies/interests: i like to crochet. i like coding. i'm learning to cook so fun recipes are fun. sleep. i love musicals - going to see les mis and rent next year. diet coke is my favorite drink.

others: i like pretty much anything and everything.

Nov 21 2017, 03:58 PM

cait

favourite celebrities: liam payne, sophia bush, niall horan, michael clifford, barack obama, lauren graham, chris evans, tom holland, daveed diggs

favourite books: harry potter series, court of thorns and roses series

favourite tv shows/movies: gilmore girls, one tree hill, the wizard of oz, forgetting sarah marshall, mean girls, captain america, spinderman: homecoming, the MCU pretty much, any disney (except frozen LOL), the breakfast club

favourite music/bands/artists: 5sos, little mix, one direction, niall horan, liam payne, harry styles, ed sheeran, the backstreet boys, lauren alaina, miranda lambert, needtobreathe, colony house, kelly clarkson, p!nk

favourite colours glitter

hobbies/interests: i'm broadway trash -- newsies, kinky boots, school of rock, les mis, hamilton, RENT, legally blonde, wicked, if/then, in the heights, dear evan hansen. also i am #teamlogan because jess mariano deserves better aka me. double also, i want my own life and death brigade.

others: tbh i am absolute shit at anything graphics related so if you're good at that sort of thing and wanted to make gifsets or photosets with words/lyrics for spencer you would win christmas..

Nov 21 2017, 08:54 PM

sara

favourite celebrities: camila mendes, dacre montgomery, anze kopitar, jake gyllenhaal, gal gadot, any of the la kings players tbh, james corden

favourite books: the phantom tollbooth, ready player one, and then there were none, the boys of winter, nancy drew, any agatha christie books

favourite tv shows/movies: stranger things, izombie, shameless, jane the virgin, crazy ex girlfriend, riverdale, game of thrones, criminal minds, murder on the orient express, star wars, goon, miracle, boondock saints

favourite music/bands/artists: first aid kit, queens of the stone age, fall out boy, one direction, the audition

favourite colours dark green, red, burgundy, teal, purple, grey

hobbies/interests: knitting, hockey, hanging out with my cat, board games, puzzles

others: I'll love whatever you do

Nov 22 2017, 04:13 PM

najha

favourite celebrities: lauren jauregui, kehlani parrish (is my actual queen), meghan markle, chance the rapper, ariana grande, tori kelly, carlos valdes, travis garland, kerry washington, martin freeman, demi lovato, alessia cara, justin timberlake

favourite books: the book thief, the lord of the rings, the hobbit

favourite tv shows/movies: the lion king, thor: ragnarok, iron man 1, 2, and 3, avengers 1 and 2, the hobbit: desolation of smaug, the gifted, black-ish, scandal, how to get away with murder, agents of shield, criminal minds, disney movies, the good place, the originals, sense8

favourite music/bands/artists: kehlani parrish, ariana grande, fifth harmony, travis garland, demi lovato, alessia cara, justin timberlake, beyonce (not including the era of sasha fierce), hans zimmer, JAY-Z, jojo, john legend, mac miller, MAX, i like disney soundtracks (sue me)

favourite colours blue, green, orange

hobbies/interests: video games: injustice, tekken, jak and daxter series, sly cooper
    basketball: san antonio spurs, chicago bulls
    i really like food. like send me recipes and i'll be very happy. baking is my thing but i also really like burgers. and just food in general.

others: ummmm i'll add something before the first if it comes to me?

Nov 23 2017, 12:51 AM

ashley

favourite celebrities: emily bett rickards, nathalie emmanuel, selena gomez, nathan fillion, joseph morgan, john boyega

favourite books: harry potter, the notebook, the lucky one, a walk to remember, the last lecture

favourite tv shows/movies: grey's anatomy, one tree hill, the vampire diaries, the originals, firefly, doctor who(last series i saw was the first one with twelve), serenity, harry potter, star wars, the christmas shoes, august rush, the notebook, burlesque, moulin rouge, last night, the princess bride, a cidnerella story, tritan & isolde, speechless, the good doctor, , criminal minds, the good place ashley likes most anything with angst

favourite music/bands/artists: lady gaga, marianas trench, rascal flatts, ed sheeran, s club 7, one direction, faming hanley, the pretty reckless, sam smith, jon newman, adele, jana kramer, lady antebellum, the band perry, james morrison, the fray, gloriana, hilary duff, he is we, hedley, lindsey stirling, penatonix, parachute, selena gomez, little mix, fifth harmony,

favourite colours purple, blue or any vintage/antique looking shades of all colors

hobbies/interests: writing mostly. making manips/crackship. playing with my daughter. decorating around the house. photography.

others: i'm a giant dork who loves angstty couples and angsty songs. i ship mal/inara(firefly), kaylee/simon(firefly), ron/hermione(harry potter), captian swan(once upon a time), rayna/deacon(nashville), scarlett/gunner(nashville), juliette/avery(nashville), jayton(one tree hill), naley(one tree hill), skyward(agents of shield), fitzsommons(agents of shield), booth/bones(bones), angela/hodgins(bones), happy/toby(), paige/walter(). i also have a special place in my heart for stephan amell and emily bett rickards friendship, even though i don't ship olicity in the way that i used to. the danvers sisters give me serious vibes of my sister and i so i like anything with them. on the good doctor, shaun and lea are my brotp while penelope and derek are the same on criminal minds. um i think that's it

the best email to reach me at is ampresby@live.com(i wasn't sure if this should be emailed or not)

Nov 23 2017, 05:29 PM

ariana

favourite celebrities: sabrina carpenter, derek klena (absolute fav tbh), ed sheeran, tori kelly, justin timberlake, gal gadot, ellen degeneres, vanessa morgan.

favourite books: a court of thorns and roses series (could read the second book all day everyday tbh), harry potter series, a love letter to whiskey, the throne of glass series, pride and prejudice.

favourite tv shows/movies: one tree hill, criminal minds, harry potter, sense 8, the princess bride, DISNEY movies (a part from frozen tho), lord of the rings, the hobbit, ever after,

favourite music/bands/artists: jillian jacqueline, justin timberlake, ed sheeran, the maine, lauv, lany, charlie puth, little mix, paramore, dua lipa, adele, kelly clarkson, p!nk, panic! at the disco, sam smith, beyonce, danielle bradbery, timeflies, nf, halsey, jana kramer, the fray, little big town, parachute, demi lovato (especially her new album). the soundtrack to the prince of egypt fucks me up every time, especially the opening song.

favourite colours uhhh blue and purple

hobbies/interests: ummm i love musicals. my fav musicals are: hamilton, dear evan hansen, anastasia, RENT, wicked, if/then, kinky boots, and dogfight. also books are great, give me anything to do with the court of thorns and roses series and i'll die happy. um um imma count hanging out with my niece as a hobbie. i'm lowkey addicted to buzzfeed quizzes, anddd i'm starting to get into make up slowly. also discovering new music is a great love of mine recently.

others: honestly i'll probably love whatever you make me. i'm very easy to please.

Nov 23 2017, 09:27 PM

kae

favourite celebrities:colin farrell, tom hiddleston, ryan reynold., samuel l jackson. graham norton. steven martin. iliza shlesinger, george carlin. jimmy fallon. matt bomer. alan cumming. jeff goldblum. jason isaacs. nathan fillion. jason wiles. robert de niro. al pacino. james caan. john cleese. jensen ackles.

favourite books: alex cross series. women's murder club series. michael bennett series. a song of ice and fire series. alexander hawke series. harry potter. mortal instruments and co. series. digital fortress. exceptional clearance. a time to kill. not my father's son. red dragon. hannibal. silence of the lambs.

favourite tv shows/movies: the simpsons. supernatural. lethal weapon show. mind hunter. will & grace. friends. house. life in pieces. this is us. WHEN WE RISE. shameless. the blacklist. rizzoli & isles. grace & frankie. brooklyn nine nine. madame secretary. white collar. burn notice. dexter. macguvyer. arrow. queen of the south. firefly. halt and catch fire. lucifer. the night shift. er. third watch. gotham. greys anatomy. justified. criminal minds. law & order. chicago trio. darkwing duck. lethal weapon movies. die hard. die hard with a vengeance. robin hood x3 (disney, prince of thieves, men in tights). serendipity. monty python anything. the patriot. american outlaws. kong skull island. mcu movies jurassic park. batman forever. donnie brasco. goodfellas. the godfather. every stand up special on netflix tbh. the lion king. beauty & the beast. aladdin. deadpool. red dragon.

favourite music/bands/artists: green day. queen. michael jackson. jackson brown. linkin park. billy joel. theory of a dead man. three days grace (og members). hedley. halsey. 3 doors down. new politics. maroon 5. matchbox twenty. fleetwood mac. the eagles. twenty-one pilots. george michael. bryan adams. steven miller band. tom petty & the heartbreakers. fun. louden swain. 30 seconds to mars. the script. the trews. andy black. p!nk.. 70's/80's rock. paul simon. phil collins. elton john. huey lewis. bon jovi.

favourite colours lime green. steel blue. orange.

hobbies/interests: marathoning tv shows. sports. hockey (the leafs). writing. reading. collecting things my funkos are out of control. going to the movies. being outside. photoshop. procrastinating. learning about crime related things.

others: i like the bad guys and the people with a broken moral compass. i like breakup songs. anything angsty is always good. i like things that are dark (humour, tv shows, themes). i love character inspo. aesthetics. i prefer shipping brotp's over otp's. ssa aaron hotchner deserved better and so did the fans. will & grace being on the air again gives me life. pretty sure chandler bing is my spirit animal.

Nov 29 2017, 06:17 PM

haley

favourite celebrities: alberto rosende, michael b jordan, hailee steinfeld, gal gadot, chris pine, candice patton, jean-luc bilodeau, chloe bennet, dylan o'brien, tyler posey, shelley hennig, arden cho, crystal reed (but i stopped watching teen wolf so), shawn mendes, phoebe tonkin, sophia bush, austin nichols (brulian *cries*), rahul kohli, sidharth malhotra, deepika padukone, chris wood, jasmine tookes & jojo skriver (joja).

favourite books: hp && hunger games.

favourite tv shows/movies: baby daddy, oth, law and order, and gotham.

favourite music/bands/artists: halsey, kesha's praying, hailee steinfeld, shawn mendes, niall horan, marren morris, nf, tori kelly, demi lovato, & ed sheeran. favourite colours lol lavender, teal, uk blue, grey, rose gold idk.

hobbies/interests: rping, and uhhh rping, and uhhhhhhhm rping. i love bike riding i'm going to canada this summer to do just that woot woot! (and sucker elle into seeing me *fingers crossed*), i'm always up for some healthy recipes and recipes in general because i've been trying to become a better cook (i'm awful), decorating for christmas (bc it's that time of the year), taking pictures (of myself), watching vides of cute dogs, looking at pictures of cute dogs, and oh yeah, making plans only just to cancel them.

others: recipes, memes, codes, gif sets, playlists (i'm a sucker for), and idkkkk whatever you feel like doing.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    0 Members:

Topic Options
    Add Reply
    New Poll